Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday, September 24th

Journal - What is your favorite book, magazine, or publication? Why?

My favorite book would have to be Divergent. I like the book because I think it has a perfect mix of everything, such as action and  romance. I also like the plot idea about splitting  the people up and then kinda what goes on from there. I think that the author did a good job of showing everything that is happening. I also think that the author made up a good plot for the book and kept it going with interesting parts in the book. Every chapter I think that she incorporated everything together perfectly and didn't leave things to be confusing, and for me to figure them out. Overall, i just think that everything in Divergent was put together well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment