Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday, September 17th

Journal - What is creating an outline for a paper important? Do you think it helps you personally? How would you prefer to outline a paper - pen and paper or an online tool? Is there a different way you know if that would prefer to organize your thoughts?

      What makes a outline important is it plans everything out and it easily organizes all the thoughts that you have regarding the topic. Personally, I think that they don't help me as much as they should. If given a choice I normally don't use them, whether or not that is the right choice I have not figured that out yet, but I haven't found anything that it would help me more to make the outline. However, when I do make the outline I like using a paper one better. I prefer this way the most because I am not that big of a fan of doing everything on the computer, after a while it will just drive me crazy when the computer will start to run slowly. Plus, when doing research going from window to window drives me nuts. I also like the paper because, for me, it goes quicker. Other than that I don't have a different preference when organizing the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment