Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday, September 6th

Journal - If there was one big global issue in the world that you could fix, what would it be? A cure for cancer? Save the rain forest? Stop pollution? Think about it and then write about it. Why would you choose that specific issue?


If I could fix one global issue I would help all the animals that are near extinction or ones that are extinct. I would choose that because I really like animals, and they are something that I think makes the human life a lot better. Another reason is that animals are the closest thing to humans, and think that they should get the chance to be saved, as we would do for our own kind. There are a lot of things that we use animals for, for testing, love, and just to be with and care for. But if animals, like Pandas, are going extinct we won't have that fun animal around anymore, forever. The other option I decided not to pick, because they don't affect me in anyway yet. I don't have any connection to the other ones yet, but with animals I like them a lot and want to keep them around. That is way I would help the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment