Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday, September 23rd

Journal - Do you enjoy writing? What kind of writing do you enjoy? Why is writing an essential skill in life? How will you use this skill in the future?

 Yes, I very much so enjoy writing, it is something that I love to do. I enjoy writing fiction because then you can make it up. I love just going and writing and be able to just image, and put anything that you want to down on paper, no matter if it is true or not. For me, it gives me a way to capture things that I might want to happen, but can't because they deal with something magical and that are not possible for humans to do. I think writing is an essential skill because it happens everywhere. Essay, papers, and other assignments have writing in them and writing is having to be used in them. I think that writing is important for me because it is an excellent skill for a good job that I pick in the future, and throughout the rest of school. There is no writing that I don't enjoy, but i have to say I don't l like writing narratives because I feel like my life is very boring and I never have anything goo to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment