Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday, October 15

Journal - What did you learn from the Ted Talk yesterday? Did you find it interesting or accurate? Explain.

I learned that psychologist think that we are trying to find a "connection" with our phone, because we believe that it is not present in humans. I also learned some stories that she elaborated on. I find it a bit interesting that she thought so harshly on the topics. I think that she thought to much on them. I didn't think that everything she said could be fully proven to be true. However, she did provide interesting theories as to way we do these things, and if they are true I would see them as accurate. The thing that I thought was most interesting was the names she gave to the topics that she talked about.

No comments:

Post a Comment