Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday, October 21

Journal- How was your weekend?

Mainly my weekend consisted of doing homework and playing volleyball. On Saturday, that was when I played volleyball, and we ended up taking 3rd in the sophomore tournament as the freshman "a" team. It was a really bitter loss in the semi finals, because we barely lost, and it could have gone anyway. As it turned out we had to play our own sophomore team in the play out for 3rd, and they were pretty upset about that. On Sunday, I went to church and when I came home I finished my homework for contempary issues and hela9. I then spent the rest of the day working on a speech that I had to write for church and face timing a friend about it. By the end of the weekend, though, I was not ready for the week to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment