Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday, August 21st

Journal - Tell me what you know about Web 2.0. List example Web 2.0 sites. Are you on any sites that let you “post” information? What are those sites? How often do you use them? What do you post on them?

               Web 2.0 is a website you can post information on, or things that are social networking sites. Sites that are included in web 2.0 are Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Vine, Pintrest, Facebook, YouTube  and Myspace. I am only on one of the sites that lets you post things. The only one is Instagram. I don't post anything that often, but on a daily basis I normally check it twice a day, or if I am busy I will check it only once a day. The stuff I post on them are funny things that I might find. I might also post just something interesting that I did or am doing, if I take a picture. I find that other people use it for the same things but sometimes they will post a picture and then write a message to go with it regarding important information or something to that effect. Some people also post videos of funny things that they are doing, or maybe just some random statement or challenge they put them selves up to. Being the only one i have, Instagram would be my favorite web 2.0 site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment