Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday, August 30

Journal - What are your hobbies and extra curricular activities? Where do you spend your free time? Tell me three of your favorite things (movies, TV show, magazine, sport, color, etc.)

             Some of my hobbies include volleyball and soccer. Out of both of those my favorite one is volleyball. I have always liked it better I don't know why, I guess I normally connect with the people more and have a better time in general. I spend most of my free time at my house or in the gym for volleyball. The majority of the time it is at my house, though. When I am at my house I will just sit there and do nothing. Three of my favorite things include volleyball, the movie National Treasure, and sitting at home. National Treasure is by far my favorite movie and watch it every time it shows on television  which also happened to be last night. Also with doing nothing, that goes hand-in-hand with relaxing which is also another thing that I like doing. That is all of the things I enjoy doing and do when I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment