Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, March 24

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!

For spring break, I didn't do that much. The whole break main consisted of sitting on my coach and watching T.V. However, for a volleyball tournament, I went to Brandon, and while we were there we stayed an extra day just to go do stuff. My favorite thing that we did was a maze of mirrors. It was really fun but really confusing at the same time because you would see ten of the same person and then sometimes these figures would pop out in front of you. We also went to a go-karting place and rode around on them for awhile. The next weekend I had another tournament, and that was fun because we ended up taking first overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment