Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday, January 21

Tell me about your three day weekend. How was it? What did you do? Elaborate!

To me, the weekend went a lot faster than it should have. Getting out early on Friday was fun because I had one of my friends over after school. Saturday was the slowest day, because all I did was sleep and watch t.v. The best part about the weekend was going to a volleyball sleepover with my team. It was really enjoyable. First, we went bowling and I got second place out of everyone! We then went back to one of the girl's house and  played ping pong and ate food. After that, we watched two movies, although no one was really watching, we were talking. The next morning, about half the team had to leave early so the other half stayed and played wii until we had to leave. Overall, the weekend was exciting and fun

No comments:

Post a Comment