Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday, November 4

Journal - What photo editing tool(s) have you used so far on your 5 photos project? Do you like the tool? Is it easy to use? Hard to use? What's good about it? Whats bad about it? Give a detailed review of the tool.

I have used fotoflexar. I like the tool for the most part. I feel like it is kind of basic and could have had more opinion that I could use. The tool is easy to use, simple and it didn't take any time to figure out how to use it. I think what is good about it is all the effects that you can add to the picture. That was my favorite part. What's bad about it is how they have a lot of things that you can do, but a lot of them they won't be useful for a lot of pictures. Overall, balancing out everything about the tool, it is a good tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment